GrogWatch and DrugInfo survey Terms & Conditions:
Acceptance of conditions
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- Restrictions on entry: Entry is open only to Australian residents however only those residing in Western Australia, Tasmania, South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria, Northern Territory and Queensland are eligible to go in to the draw to win the prize. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Australian Drug Foundation or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are also excluded from the survey prize.
- Duration of survey: 2 weeks
- Method of Entry: To enter, consumers must, during the Competition Period, complete the surveys linked to via either the GrogWatch or DrugInfo newsletters.
- Entrants can only enter once.
- Draw details: The draw will be conducted at Australian Drug Foundation Head Office, 607 Bourke Street, Melbourne no later than COB Wednesday 16 December 2015.
- Prize details: The prize is a Village Cinema Gold Class – double pass
- Notification of winner: The winner will be notified by Wednesday 16 December 2015 and will be sent to winner within 7 days after notification. The winner will be notified via phone and/or email.
- Disqualification of entries: If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the matter. The Australian Drug Foundation may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Staff employed by the Australian Drug Foundation are not eligible for prizes
- Unclaimed prize draw: in the event of the prize not being accepted or claimed within 14 days of the draw, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Australian Drug Foundation reserves the right to conduct such further draws by 5.00pm (AEDT) on 6 January 2016 at the same location as the original draw as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any requirements of any gaming authority. Any winner in this draw will be notified by phone and/or in writing within 2 days of the draw.
- Privacy statement: All entries will be the property of the Australian Drug Foundation. The information entrants provide will be used by the Australian Drug Foundation, specifically for the purpose of conducting this survey. The entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Australian Drug Foundation’s database who may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Australian Drug Foundation’s products.