The NADA Conference 2016-Integrated care: Working together to respond to complexity will bring together people from across the alcohol and other drug sector and will provide a forum to highlight and foster interagency partnerships. It is an important opportunity for the sector to exchange best practice and showcase its achievements in responding to complexity.
Experts from across the AOD sector speaking on a range of exciting topics including
• domestic and family violence and drug and alcohol abuse
• integrating sexual health and AOD treatment to improve outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people
• the intersection of father attachment and addiction
• consumer perspectives: responding with integrity
• responding to prescription drug misuse, and
• the impact of a cognitive remediation program on a therapeutic community.
When: Monday 6 June – Tuesday 7 June 2016
Where: The Grace Hotel, 77 York Street, Sydney