Registrations are now open for an intensive two-day workshop which will challenge attendees to piece together best alcohol and other drug service delivery.
Australian Winter School is shaking things up a bit and is presenting a 2016 Workshop Series, instead of its usual conference format. The workshop series is being presented by Lives Lived Well, in conjunction with LeeJenn Group, and is supported by QNADA.
The first workshop in the series, ‘Piecing the puzzle together: Designing, developing and implementing evidence-based AOD services‘, will present an international facilitator along with two Australian world leaders in service system design and implementation. Workshop participants will:
- gain a better understanding of current substance use in Australia and overseas
- collaborate with others to propose service designs
- get to an end point plan through practical work and examples
- explore treatment, service provision and the role of research and science
- learn more about the importance of good staff training and clinical supervision, and
- examine outcome measurement and develop practice tools.
When: 13-14 April 2016; 9am-4pm daily (lunch, morning and afternoon teas included)
Where: Rydges South Bank – Brisbane
Read more and register now for the early bird rate of $395.