Want help objecting against liquor licenses?

Tony Brown, who successfully advocated for the Newcastle conditions, can provide anyone in New South Wales with free assistance. Tony, together with a Alcohol Community Action Project website funded by FARE, can provide local communities with advice and resources to successfully influence local liquor licensing. You can call Tony on: 0448 100 669.

In Victoria there are a couple of resources that can help you object against liquor licences:

The Community Alcohol Action Network can also provide you with free assistance.