From all of us at the Australian Drug Froundation we wish you safe and happy holidays and remember be safe this Christmas. Enjoy yourself with those around you by:
- Pacing yourself if you drink alcohol
- Alternate alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Eating food
- Monitoring the quantity of what you are drinking
- Only refilling empty glasses.
- Know the law in your state especially around serving alcohol to minors.
- Be a good host by protecting your guests from harm
Check out our safe partying guide on the DrugInfo site.
Try out this special Christmas mocktail.
- Dry Ginger ale
- Apricot nectar
- Soda Water
- Pineapple juice
- Sliced fruit.
- Mix with ice, fresh mint
Or create ice cubes with fruit in them for a classy twist on lemonade or soda water.
Do you have any mocktail recipes you can share with us?